Our Winemakers Society membership gives you priority and guaranteed access to our wines as they are released, plus exclusive, limited small-production and allocation wines that we reserve for our members only. We deliver our wines to you two times per year, each shipment containing six bottles of our flagship and reserve-level Cabernet Sauvignons, as well as our Single Vineyard and Single Varietal offerings reflecting the seasons each Spring and Fall.
There is something special about belonging. As a Turnbull member, you are among a group of like-minded individuals interested in gaining firsthand access to our wines, as well as to the events and experiences we host to celebrate this special place. But we also like to think of it as a continuous invitation to visit and celebrate wine with us, and to be a part of our growing family of folks passionate about thought-provoking wines.
what we offer you
- Two, six-bottle shipments per year (Spring and Fall), averaging $525 – $600 per shipment. Upon submission of this form, the current member shipment will be processed and shipped within five business days. You will then be added to the twice-yearly shipment schedule.
- First access to new releases, limited production, and allocation-only bottlings at member pricing.
- Flat-rate ground shipping on all case orders.
- When available, access to purchase library and large format wines.
- Invitations to member-exclusive events at the estate winery and beyond.
- Complimentary Gallery Tasting Flight for you and up to three guests in our walk-in Gallery Tasting Room, up to three times per year.
- Preferred member pricing on our Private Tasting Experience for you and up to seven guests.
There is no cost to join our Membership. Immediately upon confirmation of your membership, we’ll send you the current shipment and your credit card will reflect this payment. Applicable taxes and shipping will be added. Members must accept at least two shipments before opting out of Membership. Turnbull will continue to charge your credit card in accordance to the terms of membership and will ship wines twice a year unless we are notified of a cancellation. If you would prefer to receive red wines only, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our local members, will-call pickup for your shipment is an option. You may pick up your wine at the winery during tasting room hours. After 60 days, any wine unclaimed will be shipped to the address on file, and a shipping fee will apply.
Please note: This membership extends to you and your spouse only. If you would like to refer a family member or friend to visit, please pre-arrange their visit with us to ensure we can extend your preferred pricing on their tasting fees. To pre-arrange a visit, please email email@example.com.
As always, should you have any questions regarding your membership, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.