Our Winemakers Society membership gives you priority and guaranteed access to our wines as they are released, plus exclusive, limited small-production and allocation wines that we reserve for our members. We deliver our wines to you two times per year, shipping six bottles of our flagship Cabernet Sauvignon, single vineyard offerings and other wines reflecting the season each Spring and Fall.
There is something special about belonging. As a Turnbull member, you are among a group of like-minded individuals interested in gaining firsthand access to our wines, as well as to the events and experiences we host to celebrate this special place. But we also like to think of it as a continuous invitation to visit and celebrate wine with us, to be a part of our growing family.
what we offer you
- Two shipments per year of six bottles of wine, averaging $525 – $600 per shipment. Upon submission of this form, the current member shipment will be processed and ship within 5 business days. You will then be added to the twice yearly shipment schedule.
- Flat-rate ground shipping on all case orders.
- First access to new releases, limited production and allocation-only bottlings at member pricing.
- Periodically, when available, access to purchase library and large format wines.
- Invitations to member exclusive events at the estate winery.
- Complimentary Gallery Tasting Flight for you and two guests in our Gallery Tasting Room up to three times per year.
- Preferred member pricing on our Private Tasting Experience for you and your guests.
Immediately upon confirmation of your membership, we’ll send you the current shipment and your credit card will reflect this payment. Members must accept at least two shipments. Turnbull will continue to charge your credit card in accordance to the terms of membership and will ship wines twice a year unless we are notified of a cancellation. Additionally, there is no cost to join. Applicable taxes and shipping to be added. Members may choose to receive red wines only. Will call for shipments is available at the winery during tasting room hours until the end of the following month of allocation release. Wine unclaimed will be shipped to the address on file and a shipping fee will apply.