Our Winemakers Society membership gives you priority and guaranteed access to our wines as they are released, plus exclusive, limited small- production and allocation wines that we reserve for our members. We deliver our wines to you two times per year, shipping six bottles of our flagship Cabernet Sauvignon, single vineyard offerings and other wines reflecting the season, each March and October.
it’s true. There is something special about belonging. A Turnbull wine membership means you are among a group of like-minded individuals who are interested in gaining firsthand access to our wines, as well as to the events and experiences we host to celebrate this special place. But we also like to think of it as an ongoing invitation to visit and celebrate wine with us, to be a part of our growing family.
what we offer you
- Two shipments per year of six bottles of wine, averaging $525 – $600 per shipment. Upon submission of this form, the current member shipment will be processed and ship within 5 business days. You will then be added to the twice yearly shipment schedule.
- Flat-rate ground shipping on all case orders.
- First access to new releases, limited production and allocation only bottlings at member pricing.
- Periodically, when available, access to purchase library and large format wines.
- Invitations to member exclusive events at the estate winery.
- Complimentary Gallery Tasting Flight for you and two guests in our Gallery Tasting Room up to three times per year.
- Preferred member pricing on our Private Tasting Experience for you and your guests.